Finally the season is here! The only exciting two games are probably WSU vs BYU and the Nevada vs Cal game.
I’m predicting that the Pac-12 will go 12-0 on opening week!
- Northern Colorado 10 – Utah 38: Utah will take care of business. Easy win.
- UCLA 41 – Rice 14 : UCLA will have a big day from redshirt freshman Brett Hundley against a cupcake team.
- Washington State 45 – BYU 38: This will be an entertaining offensive game where WSU’s Coach Mike Leach will show off his trademark air raid.
- Northern Arizona 17 – Arizona State 28: ASU might come out of the gate a little sluggish but will get the job done.
- San Jose State 10 – Stanford 32: I am now thinking that 10 points for San Jose State may be too much.
- Nevada 16 – California 42: Cal is back at Memorial and so will Tedford’s offense from six years ago.
- Nicholls State 20 – Oregon State 31: No ridiculous FCS upset for Oregon State this time.
- Colorado State 21 – Colorado 28: Colorado will win a close one with a couple clutch plays in the fourth quarter.
- Hawaii 17 – USC 52: Hawaii will have no chance against #1 ranked USC.
- Toledo 21 – Arizona 31: Toledo might give Arizona a little scare in the beginning but the Wildcats will take over.
- San Diego State 21 – Washington 27: SDSU will give its all against the Huskies but Washington QB Keith Price will make sure his team gets the victory.
- Arkansas State 17 – Oregon 63: Oregon’s second team offense and defense will start playing by the middle of the second quarter.