Closed practice today but got some info will the help of our Cal Players’ tweets and Rivals.com’s Ryan Gorcey
- Players who are back in action: Sean Cattouse and Nick Forbes
- Players getting back in action: Mitchell Schwartz and Spencer Ladner
- Players out due to injury: Kaelin Clay, OT Tyler Rigsbee (shin contusion), LB Jason Gibson (sprained ankle), and NT Aaron Tipoti (Possible concussion)
- According to Ryan Gorcey WRs McGovern, Bouza, Allen, and Calvin did well on WRs today. Interesting to see that Bouza (walk-on) has consistently shown his ability to play WR since Spring Camp.
- McCain continues to impress, and at this rate he will most likely start against Fresno State
- There is still a lot of competition at the RB position with Bigelow running smoothly, Isi still doing his thing, Covaughn showing that he has tremendously improved over the summer, and the other running backs (Manuel, Yarnway, and Ervin) showing that they can be ready for Game Day