After every practice (that’s open to the media) we will try to provide you with links from other sites about what is going on at Witter Field.
Fall Camp Day 9 Links*
- Bear Talk’s Jonathan Okanes
- Bear Territory’s Ryan Gorcey
- Bear Insider’s Jim McGill’s video interview with Todd Barr and Jason Gibson (His videos are great and may be worth the subscription). Also his monday report.
- Check out Gorcey’s Twitters From Camp
*links will be updated with links from other news articles if available
- The Bears practiced at Evans Diamond today to get a better feeling of playing at AT&T Park
- Maynard is continuing to improve and having Schwartz back at LT probably helps
- “[Maynard]’s always been real crisp throwing the football, but his decisions are quicker. When your decisions are quicker, your timing’s better and so, he’s getting the ball out really quick, he’s done a real nice job,” Tedford said. “He’s very accurate throwing the ball. He throws all the balls really well. He can throw the deep ball, he can throw the comebacks on a line, he’s got touch for the intermediate stuff, so he’s got all the balls. Now it’s a matter of just keeping him protected and making sure that everybody else around him does their job.”
- Tedford said he won’t reveal what Josh Hill’s role in the defense just yet as Hill is getting reps at corner, nickel, and safety
- Georgio Tavecchio continues to improve and strengthen his leg. He looks ready to have a much better season this fall.
- Practice wasn’t as “loud and energetic” as Saturday but still full of life