Hmmm not a lot of exciting games I’d say 11-1 is an absolute must. But I’ll copy Shawn and go 12-0!
- Northern Colorado 6 – Utah 28: Jordan Wynn should have an easy comeback debut
- UCLA 28 – Rice 12: Let the Brett Hundley and Jim Mora Jr. era begin!
- Washington State 43 – BYU 32: I hope Wazzu can stop someone on defense. BYU has 3 Pac-12 games this year. This is probably the biggest statement game for the conference this week.
- Northern Arizona 12 – Arizona State 41: Arizona mandates ASU and Arizona swap playing Northern Arizona every year.
- San Jose State 10 – Stanford 38: The post Andrew Luck era begins with an easy win against probably the worst team in FBS play.
- Nevada 17 – California 31: Remember Reno 2010!
- Nicholls State 24 – Oregon State 27: Hopefully Oregon State isn’t looking ahead to Wisconsin again this year.
- Colorado State 20 – Colorado 24: Neutral site game, I’m glad this rivalry still holds.
- Hawaii 3 – USC 42: Does it seem as if USC plays Hawaii almost every freaking year?
- Toledo 21 – Arizona 41: The rubber match of a 3 game series which Arizona has won twice including most recently at Toledo two years ago.
- San Diego State 21 – Washington 35: SDSU probably went below the radar before last season’s thrilling bowl game, but Washington probably has too much offense.
- Arkansas State 10 – Oregon 70: Too bad Oregon wasn’t playing Arkansas and Tennessee instead of Arkansas State and Tennessee Tech. Everybody loses. Keep in mind Georgia backed out of a home-home series against the Ducks.